HOME SAFETY INSPECTIONS
Take the worry out of buying or selling a home with Gatekeeper Inspections’ comprehensive services. We are a full service company that provides many types of home inspections and related services including:
Click for sample report
We inspect for potential dangers/hazards in the home to ensure peace of mind for you and your family.
- Elderly needs (entryways, baths, accessibility issues, etc.)
- Heating systems for potential carbon monoxide issues.
- Electrical systems for potential shock and fire issues.
- Plumbing for leaks and methane gas issues.
- Gas pipes for leaks.
- Water and paint for lead.
- Textured ceilings and heating systems for asbestos.
- Foundation moisture that causes mold (mold testing may be requested for an additional fee).
- Appliances for recall.
- Areas inside and outside of the house that may cause you to fall or trip.
- Radon Testing – May be requested for an additional fee. Gatekeeper has a Certified Radon Inspector/Radon Measurement Specialist (#7SS009), and its own Radon laboratory, certified by the National Radon Safety Board, which means you receive accurate results quickly.
Other services offered:
- Commercial Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Mold-Moisture Inspections and Testing
- Energy Audits
- Expert Witness Testimony
Have questions or need information? We are here to help, free of charge, before, during and after and inspections: 703-716-1100 or 301-986-8850