Take the worry out of buying or selling a home with Gatekeeper Inspections’ comprehensive services. We are a full service company that provides many types of home inspections and related services including:
Click for Needed Corrections Sample Report
Click for Clean Report After Corrections Sample Report
Take the guess work out of selling. This is a 3-step process: Inspect the house, make the corrections, and reinspect the house to produce a “clean report” that is displayed as a sales tool. We also suggest improvements/corrections to help you put your house in tip top shape before putting it on the market.
- Beat the competition. Buyers are more likely to buy a home that has passed Gatekeeper’s 600+ Point Comprehensive Inspection that exceeds the standards set by the American Society of Home Inspectors, the oldest and most respected society in the industry.
- Get higher offers. There is less room for buyers to negotiate the price of a home proven to be in good condition.
- Powerful Infrared Cameras -- Used to disclose hidden defects that might not otherwise be found (other companies do not normally provide this service in a general inspection).
- Computerized Report – Provides detailed information about your property, written in simple terms that you will understand, includes color photos to support the findings, and is sent electronically to you.
- Radon Testing – May be requested for an additional fee. Gatekeeper has a Certified Radon Inspector/Radon Measurement Specialist (#7SS009), and its own Radon laboratory, certified by the National Radon Safety Board, which means you receive accurate results quickly.