Take the worry out of buying or selling a home with Gatekeeper Inspections’ comprehensive services. We are a full service company that provides many types of home inspections and related services including:
Click for sample report
Give you the edge in competition with other buyers interested in the same property and the information you need to buy with confidence. You can make an offer not contingent on a home inspection because you already know the condition of the house.
- Gatekeeper’s 600+ Point Pre-contract Inspection -- Exceeds the standards set by the American Society of Home Inspectors, the oldest and most respected society in the industry.
- Repair Work -- Negotiating with the seller on any necessary repair work is simple when you have comprehensive information about the property.
- Powerful Infrared Cameras -- Used to disclose hidden defects that might not otherwise be found (other companies do not normally provide this service in a general inspection).
- Computerized Report – Provides detailed information about your property, written in simple terms that you will understand, includes color photos to support the findings, and is sent electronically to you.
- Radon Testing – May be requested for an additional fee. Gatekeeper has a Certified Radon Inspector/Radon Measurement Specialist (#7SS009), and its own Radon laboratory, certified by the National Radon Safety Board, which means you receive accurate results quickly.