Take the worry out of buying or selling a home with Gatekeeper Inspections’ comprehensive services. We are a full service company that provides many types of home inspections and related services including:
Click for sample report
An inspection with Gatekeeper allows you to buy with confidence and sell faster when your multi-family home is thoroughly inspected. We inspect the following multi-family buildings: Townhouses with 2-6 units, larger buildings with 20+ units, and entire developments of 100+ units. The inspection includes:
- Gatekeeper’s 600+ Point Pre-contract Inspection -- Exceeds the standards set by the American Society of Home Inspectors, the oldest and most respected society in the industry.
- Common Areas – roof, exterior walls, foundation, central water heater, central HVAC, electrical panels, parking areas, handicap access, and fire requirements.
- Individual Units – Each separate apartment/living area and its HVAC, electrical panel and water heater.
- Computerized Report – Provides detailed information about your property, written in simple terms that you will understand, includes color photos to support the findings, and is sent electronically to you. Additionally, the report will provide: 1) approximate cost estimates for major corrections, maintenance and improvements, and 2) the useful life expectancy for major components.
- Radon Testing – May be requested for an additional fee. Gatekeeper has a Certified Radon Inspector/Radon Measurement Specialist (#7SS009), and its own Radon laboratory, certified by the National Radon Safety Board, which means you receive accurate results quickly.