Take the worry out of buying or selling a home with Gatekeeper Inspections’ comprehensive services. We are a full service company that provides many types of home inspections and related services including:
Click for sample report
Luxury Homes are unique because of their size, multiple mechanical systems, and sophisticated equipment. The Luxury Home Inspection far exceeds the standard set by the American Society of Home Inspectors, the oldest and most respected society in the industry.
- Gatekeeper Inspections has specialized in luxury home inspections for over 38 years.
- Multiple Inspector Team. Gatekeeper sends a team of experts trained in the inspection of luxury homes. A home inspection conducted on a 5000+ square foot house by only one person may take from 6 to 10 hours to complete, and important defects are more likely to be missed. Our team completes inspections in less time, without losing focus or energy.
- Powerful Infrared Cameras -- Used to disclose hidden defects that might not otherwise be found (other companies do not normally provide this service in a general inspection).
- Qualified Experts. We have qualified experts available in areas such as well and septic systems, pools, elevators, tennis courts, audio/visual, and communications wiring.
- Radon Testing – May be requested for an additional fee. Gatekeeper has a Certified Radon Inspector/Radon Measurement Specialist (#7SS009), and its own Radon laboratory, certified by the National Radon Safety Board, which means you receive accurate results quickly.
- Complete Energy Audit – May be requested for an additional fee.
- Computerized Report – Provides detailed information about your property, written in simple terms that you will understand, includes color photos to support the findings, and is sent electronically to you.