Take the worry out of buying or selling a home with Gatekeeper Inspections’ comprehensive services. We are a full service company that provides many types of home inspections and related services including:
Click for sample report
An inspection with Gatekeeper is essential because our 600+ Comprehensive Inspection, along with our 38 years of experience and specialized equipment (powerful infrared cameras), will find any major defects and help you decide whether to purchase the house, and to prioritize the needed corrections if you decide to go forward with the purchase.
Foreclosures can be a good deal for the price, but buyers need to know what defects need to be corrected before really knowing if the price is right. Are you looking at a cosmetic improvement or expensive repair?
- Very little is known about the property since the seller is long gone.
- Usually the property is poorly maintained.
- Foreclosures have more potential pitfalls than other houses.
- The lack of communication between the banks and real estate agents creates time delays and frequently changing home inspection dates/times. We have an onsite scheduling manager who will keep everything on track.
- Please note: You may need to have the utilities turned on before the home inspection. A home inspector will not turn them on due to the liability.
- Radon Testing – May be requested for an additional fee. Gatekeeper has a Certified Radon Inspector/Radon Measurement Specialist (#7SS009), and its own Radon laboratory, certified by the National Radon Safety Board, which means you receive accurate results quickly.
- Energy Audit – May be requested for an additional fee.